Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lost in Love and I Don't Know Much...

*Spoilers*

I have been totally riveted by LOST this season. Actually, I've been riveted by LOST every season, even during that time when people started fleeing (viewers, not island inhabitants) because it was too confusing.

I love every flash forward, flash back and somewhere in the middle nugget, but I have a confession to make.

Sometimes I have no idea what the hell is going on.

PhotobucketLike, this week...when Michael wakes up in the hospital, and for a second we flash to his medically-looking monitor, I think, "Do those numbers mean something significant...or is that just his blood pressure?" My brain hurts. Are those the same numbers that dude used to punch into the computer? And are those the same numbers Hurley won the lottery with? And when Michael tunes in his car radio, are THOSE numbers significant? The producers may call their little clues Easter eggs and yet I'm so stressed out!

Photobucket

But I love it.

And now Michael has to come back and kill everybody on that boat? Because of his guilt over killing those chicks whose names I can't even remember but whose real life mug shots for drunk driving are still clear in my brain?

There's so much more to take in. So much more's bound to happen. So, I'm glad we have a month before it comes back so I can do some much needed mental calisthenics.

But, based on this latest episode long flashback, one thing's for sure: we're gonna need a bigger boat.

No comments: