Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to the Future

*SPOILERS*

I'm so glad Lost is back. And even though I can't remember why most of the stuff on the island is going on, it's still oh-so-good.

First it was flashbacks, then flashforwards, now it's dealer's choice. Looks like this season is about movin' all over the dial in time. And I love it!!!!

Take that Marty McFly, the Space Time Continuum is totally screwed now.

Best part of the night: Hurley explaining to his mom what 'really' happened on the island. Yes, people. it IS that absurd!

PhotobucketPhotobucketWeirdest part of the night: That new (?) Neal Frogurt character that was on briefly- I don't know if he's significant, but either way, he will forever be the "Got Milk" guy to me. And while I'm at it, even though Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) has been a significant part of Lost for a couple of seasons or so now, I am still surprised every time he comes on screen that he doesn't speak with an accent like he did on Suddenly Susan, even though that show's been off the air since 2000.

Wait, that's it! Maybe those island dwellers are traveling through time to odd acting gigs of years' past! Next stop, Evangeline Lilly's (Kate) totally embarrassing phone sex commercials.

Bring your flux capacitor!

Ew. That was NOT a euphemism.

No comments: