Monday, June 7, 2010

No Bull(ock)

I try to reserve this blog for the things that are important and meaningful in this world- ripping apart reality stars and finding good television.

And so I generally make it a rule not to tread on TMZ territory (really, is there anything grosser right now than that freaky Gary Coleman killer profiteer/ex-wife/bottom-feeder?).

But sometimes you have to break the rules.

Anyhoo, though this does veer into gossip land, I have to talk about Sandra Bullock's awesome comeback appearance this weekend. I mean, girls all over the world were devastated when they heard that idiot she was married to, well, turned out to be such an idiot. I don't think I've seen ladies this upset about someone-they-don't-know's break up since Brad left Jen for the Dragon Lady.

But this was worse.

This was the Sweetheartiest of America's Sweethearts. The one that stayed off page 6 and whom you'd be hard pressed to find a bad word about.

So what's a gal to do? I'll tell ya. You lay low for a while, and make an appearance like this one:


Not only does she make us laugh and handle this whole mess with incredible grace, but she did the impossible.

I kinda forgot about Jesse James.

Instead, I was thinking that Sandy must've spent all of her time on the Stairmaster during her downtime because girlfriend is not lookin' 45.

No wonder she smooched Scarlett Johansson. She's got legs. And she knows how to use them.

No comments: