Friday, September 10, 2010

Tweet This


As those of you who play along with me here in the blogosphere know, this week I got all social media hip and joined Twitter.

So far, it has resembled the five stages of grief:

Day One - DENIAL: This is for losers! My time is WAY too valuable to be tweeting! And when have I ever been able to say anything in 140 characters or less?

Day Two - ANGER: How many F*@&ing times is this thing going to crash? How come no one can see my tweets? How the F@** do you read all this crap? Why isn't anyone following me?

Day Three - BARGAINING: Please, five-people-I-know-that-have-Twitter-accounts, follow me! Please Twitter tech support, help me fix my profile so people can actually find it.

Day Four - DEPRESSION: I still only have 10 followers. Snooki has almost half a million.

More crushing (?): Lindsay Lohan understands how to properly tweet, and I still don't.

Day Five - ACCEPTANCE: Maybe I'll continue to try and get some D-list celebs to give me a shout out. I might be able to get my manicurist to follow me.

Twitter oddities:
"Blair" from Facts of life has 9,000 + followers...

Joaquin Phoenix has only slightly more at 11,000+

Which reminds me, to all you potential Tweet-ees...
I'm Still Here.

Don't forget to click below to follow me! And tell your friends!
Follow IsItJustMeTV on Twitter

No comments: