Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogger Virgin

It's official. My very first blog EVER. So I'm just going to dive right in.

My first time off in eons and what do I do with my time? I watched an embarrassingly large amount of the ANNA NICOLE TRIAL. This is what occurred to me:

It's nice that Larry Birkhead, in all of his grief, still has time to apply his bronzer so evenly. And boy those highlights looked fresh. Is it just me or is Virgie Arthur and Bonnie Lee Bakely the same person? Just wondering.

Moving on to GREY'S ANATOMY:

A spin-off? Hate to be a hater, but, c'mon. A whole show spun around Addison? Can you say, JOEY?
Filing under coulda woulda shoulda: they should've knocked up Addison when she and Derek were reconciled, then gotten Meredith and Derek back together. Now that's dramatic tension.
I still love you, Grey's, but, after the episode depicting the tension around Meredith's snoring/Derek's breath, I could've sworn I caught a glimpse of Fonzie and a shark in the distance...if ya know what I mean.

See ya tomorrow around the watercooler.

2 comments:

Mary Mullaney said...

i dig it. i want one everyday...

mlw428 said...

Love this. Keep 'em coming.