Sunday, April 8, 2007

Feast or Famine

How many weeks of reruns, retrospectives, and just plain nothing to watch on Sunday has there been? Suddenly, it's a tv bonanza! New Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters, but that of course had to take a backseat to the Sopranos (8 eps to go!) and Entourage. But wait, over on A&E, I had a morbid curiosity to check out "Sons of Hollywood" since the promo team at A&E actually did a good job of teasing me with scenes of Randy Spelling getting the news about his dad Aaron Spelling's death. They also made me want to watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels with a teaser about Gene's facelift. Both are on my DVR, hopefully Randy's show is better than his big sis?

Meanwhile, back in Sopranos-land...so good. So so good. And over on Entourage...is it just me or was the boat guy that Turtle was negotiating with the guy that played Mr. Treeger on Friends...you know, the super that made Rachel cry and made Joey help him learn to dance? Why am I cursed with this useless gift????

No comments: