Monday, May 14, 2007

MUST SEE TV?

The NBC Upfronts were today. Arguably, the most talked about new NBC show is "Lipstick Jungle" and it's only a midseason replacement?! Paging Mr. Zucker, it's been MANY a moon since the Seinfeld/Friends heydey. You need to do something BIG to get back to the glory days. And while Lipstick Jungle is going to try to be Sex and the City, and will likely fail (sorry to be a hater), why wait to find out?! It COULD be a contend-a.

By the way, what is the difference between Lipstick Jungle and Cashmere Mafia? Anyone? Anyone?

Now, just to demolish my street cred, I have never seen Heroes. I also do not watch the Office. I am an island, and NBC will never, ever hire me.

PS. Who is this woman playing the 2007 " The Bionic Woman"????

1 comment:

Keith said...

Nice to see "Friday night lights" buried on Friday nights!!!!