Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can't Help Falling in Love

I wanted to send you all a snarky recap of the American Idol results show, but let's be honest: I fast forwarded to see who got voted off and the subsequent sappy going home video.

It's when that video came on that the trouble started.

You see, I am what you might call a music marketer's dream. You can pretty much put any angsty TV couple or general TV tale of woe to music and I am going to find that song and buy it on Itunes within 30 minutes...as in faster than the delivery time of Domino's Pizza.

(Ok, even I don't really eat Domino's Pizza, but you get the gist:
Heart-on-her-sleeve sap + music montages on TV=BIG BUCKS for Itunes)


PhotobucketRoss and Rachel do it at the museum!
Wicked Game by Chris Isaak

Click.








PhotobucketIzzy's fiancé dies/Will Meredith choose Derek or Finn?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

Click.





PhotobucketJoanie freaking marries Chachi.
Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis;
Memories by...well duh, still Elvis

Click.
Click.



And so I'm sorry. No snark. No recap. I'm busy re-watching the going home montage...which is set to Best Days by Graham Colton.

Click.

No comments: