Friday, May 15, 2009

On a Break

This is a terrible relationship. You promise to give me answers, but you lie. You lead me on. I’ve given you what – almost 5 years? And what do you give me in return? Just a whole lotta smoke and mirrors. And I mean a WHOLE LOTTA smoke.

Damn you, LOST producers!!!! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…well, I am just an idiot.

*Spoilers*

PhotobucketTWO HOURS of “Jacob” wandering around in people’s past lives with no real payoff? THREE if you count the extra hour of re-hash that I did not watch, FOUR if you count the re-hash last week or the week before. It’s all blurring together and still taking up precious DVR space. And BTW, when did the going rate for finales become THREE hours anyway? I’m talking to you, The Apprentice and The Biggest Loser finales.

Can’t you answer anything? Like, what about that smoke monster? How are all these people inter-connected? How come we once saw Jin say he had never married in a flashback a few seasons ago?

And here’s a few more questions to ponder …

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketIs it just me, or do Juliet, Penny, and the young version of the mom of the scientist guy all kind of look the same?







Did it strike anyone else as odd that while Sayid lay bleeding to death from his gunshot wound, Jack stopped down for a heart to heart with Sawyer?

Listen up, makers of LOST, I think it was genius when you threw the flash forward at us in last season’s cliffhanger (or was it the season before? Who can remember?). And at first, despite the absurdity of what appeared to be some sort of wagon wheel determining the time shift, it was sort of cool the way you jumped from the past to the future.

But now it’s just exhausting. All that and you keep throwing MORE characters in the mix? Really? Don’t get me wrong, I love challenging television. I swear I have the brain capacity to handle complexities far more advanced than The Bachelor.

But seriously, can you throw me a bone?

You've got nine months to produce the next LOST baby. I want answers. I want the truth.

I can handle it.

1 comment:

Oliver Palan said...

Now Im a HUGE lost fan, but really? The last episode was obvious and anti climactic ;( booooo