Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get Lost

*SPOILERS*

It's no secret I have commitment issues. I can't stick with shows like "The Biggest Loser" because it's too much WORK. All those hours to watch people cry and run up hills with, like, cement blocks strapped to them is just too much. So, even though I watched the first few eps of "The Biggest Loser: Couples" this season, I kinda gave up.

But I love me some tear-jerkin' finale.

So, I DVR'd said finale and had all of these random thoughts as I watched while eating Ritz crackers slathered in cream cheese for dinner because that's all that's in my fridge besides some old mayonnaise and those soy sauce packets that come with sushi:

Photobucket-Am I going to get hate mail if I admit I thought, 'would it kill Alison Sweeney to do some tricep exercises to host this show'?

-Why does that lady Bette-Sue wear bifocals 24/7 like she's about to grade my english mid-term?

-Is trainer Bob wearing an ascot?!

-When I see a shot of a contestant shoveling in food in a 'before' video, it's pretty hard not to picture the producer saying, "can you just take ONE more bite of the hoagie?"

-Am I actually crying because that dude with the faux-hawk lost 136 pounds?

OK, TWO freaking hours of build up for that Ali chick to win a quarter of a million bucks and to be the "first woman in Biggest Loser history to win" and they roll credits before she gets to talk?

Now THAT is the biggest loser thing to do of all.

No comments: