Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today Sweeps Me On My Feet

PhotobucketThe Today Show announced the arrival of the four horsemen of the apocalypse that First Lady Laura Bush is guest-hosting an hour of the show next week.

This is how they ramp up to sweeps? By furthering some legacy-preserving agenda of the Bush administration? Besides, let's not pretend to be news-y, Today Show producers. Not when "Battle of the wines: Boxed vs. bottled" is an actual headline of a segment on your show.






PhotobucketWhile I'm ranting, isn't it about time that Al Roker stop intro'ing every local weather report with "That's what's going on around the country..." Dude says this no matter WHAT they are coming out of. It's really weird. Surely I can't be the only one who notices this? I mean, it makes sense when he actually gives the weather...around the country, but when he is talking about, say, lightbulbs, maybe he should mix it up a bit.

I'm just saying.

At least I'm excited for "Where in the World is...Matt Lauer". I do love that catchy little theme song. But, where in the world is The Today Show I used to love?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.