Monday, November 17, 2008

Gossip Girl

I don't like to gossip here on this site, but I admit, I do my fair share of guilty pleasure TMZ-ing. And, once a week, I get to curl up with favorite gossip rag, US Weekly.

PhotobucketI rely on US for hard hitting journalism like their "Stars with Bangs!" expose or ridiculous diets that could kill me. US Weekly Magazine is there to help keep the Jen vs. Angelina feud alive and to keep me up to date on Lindsay's latest leggings.

I don't even mind that they put those Hills chicks on the cover sometimes, even if I still refuse to learn who they are.

But I think it's lame-ity lame how US is now putting politicians all over their magazine. US is my escape. I've enjoyed their careful cocktail of fluffy stories about A-listers and Z-listers, and everyone in between.

So please, no more politicians unless they are like, dating Madonna.

I know, I know, technically I talked a little politics myself election week so I don't mean to be a hypocrite, but c'mon! Enough already.

Don't get me wrong - I care about how President Obama is going to clean up the country, but I would prefer to read about it elsewhere. And I definitely don't care to read the EXCLUSIVE (!) from his barber that he doesn't care about going gray.

As for me, no gray area here, US Magazine. If your subject has anything to do with voting, stick to American Idol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with ya. It's been the last 2 issues. I want my fake pregnancy rumors!