Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Comeback Kids...Maybe?

WHO WILL BE FIRST TO EMERGE WITH A FULL ON, RISE FROM THE ASHES, COMEBACK?
350507
Will it be Whitney? She's got Clive Davis on her side, she's recording a new album, and she's dropped the Bobby baggage.

Will it be Britney? Only if the press leaves this poor kid alone. That's right. I said it. I feel BAD FOR BRITNEY! But if she could just get away from the paparazzi for a few months, all would be well with the world. Disappear until the VMA's, then make a spectacularly fabulous comeback. Come on, Brit Brit, I know you've got it in you.





images
Will it be Corey? Ok, I just threw this last one in for fun. I needed another singer ending in "ey". Plus, I'm like, totally beside myself because I read he was approached to star in Back to the Future BEFORE Michael J. Fox back in the 80's. No word on how Eric Stolz feels about this. Corey Hart, where ARE you, and are you STILL wearing your sunglasses at night?????

1 comment:

Mary Mullaney said...

I'd like to throw Dice into the mix, who has his own tv show backing his comeback, and sadly, I think it still won't happen. Have you seen that show? It's a comedy, shot weirdly, with a total sad, somber tone about it. But anyways, nothings gonna happen for any of these folks, any time soon. But if Britney can get her shit together before she's 40, she's got the best chance. And hell, even if she's 40, there's enough diamond skin treatments on rodeo drive to still make it happen.