Monday, March 5, 2007

Luck Be a Lady

It was said that Aaron Spelling thought Heather Locklear was his 'lucky penny', because anytime he brought her onto a show, it was a hit. It was also said that every time Ted "Jump the Shark" McGinley is brought onto a show, that seems to signal its demise. The jury is out which way the tv gods will rule on Tiffani "don't call me Amber" Thiessen. On the one hand, she held her own on 90210. On the other, she didn't exactly do anything to stop the bleeding on Good Morning, Miami. Now she's been brought on to add some sizzle to "What About Brian?" Will YOU start watching?

2 comments:

Katsoulis said...

Sadly, Tiffany will not benefit "What about Brian?" because her Mojo is trapped in "Amber."

As for "What about Brian", well, everytime I flip by this show I think "It's not cancelled yet?"

The Clancy Brothers said...

I don't know anything about "What About Brian?", but I do know (at least I'm pretty sure) that Ted "Revenge of the Nerds" McGinley joined the cast of "Married with Children" before the halway point of the show's run, which means that he didn't hurt the show. I'll allow that that's probably the exception, not the rule, but I had to stick up for my man T McG.