Saturday, March 31, 2007

Don't Tell Josh Six Degrees is Dead!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, Six Degrees is back, and it's actually better. Dare I say I sorta liked it? Sadly, the ratings were far from stellar, probably because ABC has spent all of their ad dollars on Dancing with the Stars. I was a little perplexed by ABC's casting of Jason Lewis as Whitney (Bridget Moynahan)'s love interest this week - is he or his agent sleeping with someone at ABC? Just wondering. I mean, he's already a semi-regular on Brothers and Sisters, they couldn't find another hot guy to fill this slot?? Also, is it just me or is something wrong with his face now, like he's been in the sun for 100 years or something? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAnyhoo, I digress...

Josh Charles is joining the cast in what seems to be an effort to save the show. Not that I don't love Josh: great in Dead Poets, classically great in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (why so many 'dead' shows?....I digress again). Now, Josh is a fine addition, but he's not really a "Heather Locklear lucky charm" type if ya know what I mean....Well Josh, I wish you the best of luck in saving this show regardless, as I think it has potential.


Filing under the "I should run the network" category...why not some advertising that bites off that six degrees concept with a viral campaign encouraging folks to 'tell a friend' - you know, like that shampoo commercial did in the 70's. You'll tell two friends, and she'll tell two friends, and so on and so on and so on...

No comments: