Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Moppet Shows

PhotobucketRemember in the 80's when the solution to any show's sagging ratings was adding a cute kid? Like that bowl-cutted one on Family Ties? (Remember how he aged from zygote to 5 year old in like 1 season? That was big in the 80's, too.)

How come shows don't do this anymore? Like, maybe the new Bionic Woman would've had a Season 2 if they'd added a Bionic Baby. Or a Bionic 5 Year old.


Photobucket
What about that kid Fonzie adopted at the end of Happy Days? Was that super weird or just me?










Photobucket
And then there's Raven Symoné. Before she was SO Raven, she was so Olivia, the cute new kid on Cosby. Raven's done a tad better than the Happy Days kid. Wikipedia claims she made 400 million from That's So Raven merchandise.

Take THAT Miley Cyrus.

Raven used to shoot on the same lot where I worked a few years ago. I kinda wish I'd gotten to know her and her 400 million bucks. Especially since I just charged cheese.

Wow. 400 Million. It's A Different World where I come from...

No comments: